Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Royal Rumble Match Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 11:30 PM   #38 (permalink)
Maelstrom21
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Maelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new hereMaelstrom21 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Guess the 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
meh....having orton win does nothing right now. Orton needs a repackaging, as no one gives a fuck about his character anymore.
Well I think Orton doesn't care about his character right now so maybe this will give him a boost. Having any one of Punk, Rock, or Cena win just seems too predictable.

Spoiler for Heavyweight Title Spoiler:
Admittedly Del Rio's title win changes things a bit. I'm having a hard time determining who they are scheduling for the World Title Match at Wrestlemania. They might not know either. I still believe Ziggler will be champ by the time Wrestlemania rolls around. My pick of Orton is prefaced on creating a Triple Threat Match for the WWE Title.