Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1995: The year in prowrestling that sucked tremendously

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oh Lymping Hero!
Humbled

Oh Lymping Hero! needs to take rep more seriousOh Lymping Hero! needs to take rep more seriousOh Lymping Hero! needs to take rep more seriousOh Lymping Hero! needs to take rep more seriousOh Lymping Hero! needs to take rep more seriousOh Lymping Hero! needs to take rep more seriousOh Lymping Hero! needs to take rep more seriousOh Lymping Hero! needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: 1995: The year in prowrestling that sucked tremendously

First of all, Todd Pettengil was awesome. He knew just the right amount to cheese it up and did his job well. I loved when he interviewed that Bill Clinton impersonator.

Second, sure Diesel sucked ass but I wouldn't place all the blame on Nash. WWE basically did a Cena job on him, turning him from a snarling bad ass who would punch your lights out to a smiling idiot with a santa hat on in his first PPV as champ. I don't think they gave him a clean win for a couple of PPVs either into his championship.

The only think that saved the WWF somewhat was the funny commentary of Vince, King, Perfect, JR etc.

95 WCW Hogan and friends was beyond awful. The Shark? The Yeti? The dungeon of doom?

Indeed 95 sucked though - jesus the 95 Royal Rumble was hideous.
Oh Lymping Hero! is offline   Reply With Quote