Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Alberto Del Rio World Heavyweight Champion

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 10:01 PM   #27 (permalink)
Stone Hot
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Stone Hot 501 - 1000Stone Hot 501 - 1000Stone Hot 501 - 1000Stone Hot 501 - 1000Stone Hot 501 - 1000Stone Hot 501 - 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by el dandy View Post
Nope.

Not at the Rumble.

The Rumble will be about one thing and one thing only: The Rock's WWE title win. This is the WWE. There is no way they are gonna let anything steal the shine away from Rock/Punk. Not even the Rumble match (would not be surprised if they booked Sheamus to win it again bcause that won't take any shine away from Rock). To me this is the very reason they did this change tonight and not at the Rumble.

Maybe at EC, but not at the Rumble.
nothing will shine away from Rock winning the title, even if Dolph cases in at the rumble and wins Rocks win will be bigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
They could make it non-title since Ryback needs an opponent for Wrestlemania if he doesn't win the Rumble or Elimination Chamber. Oh and I doubt Ryback could Shellshock Big Show, but would like to see it to believe it.
I could defiantly see them wrestling at WM for sure

Austin is the Biggest draw in WWE history not Rock. Deal with it MARKS. Vince McMahon said it himself

My 10 Favorite Wrestlers of all Time
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Chris Jericho
4. Triple H
5. Edge
6. Undertaker
7. The Rock
8. Bret Hart
9. Kurt Angle
10. Mick Foley

Last edited by Clique : 01-08-2013 at 10:16 PM. Reason: double post