Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/11 Smackdown, 1/9 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 10:01 PM   #107 (permalink)
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart

Ray probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missed
Default Re: 1/11 Smackdown, 1/9 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdoomsayerx View Post
Del Rio Is by no means ahead of sheamus. They just gave Del Rio they title to lose it right away to ziggler
That why I said "IN THEORY". He beat the guy that Sheamus couldn't beat and lost to CLEAN 3 times in a row. Not to mention, he beat him in a last man standing match. He did what Sheamus couldn't do. Theoretically, he's ahead of Sheamus.

In real life? Doubt it. I'm softening up to Del Rio as a face, and I'm sure alot of the fans are as well. It's just that I still think alot of casuals and kids prefer Sheamus's corny jokes to Del Rio still.

I love Del Rio as a face though. I think they pulled the trigger at the right moment

Credit: GOATviaDQ
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote