Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Antonio Cesaro is going to be "the best"

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 08:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
ROGERTHAT21
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

ROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Antonio Cesaro is going to be "the best"

No he won't. I'm not a cynic, but the guy doesn't have the charisma or personality to be the best. I'm not saying he has none, but he doesn't have it to the level that the top-tier needs. I can see him as the #3 or #2 heel for Raw or the #2 or #1 heel for Smackdown! and definitely see a World Heavyweight Championship in his future, but not THE MAN. Maybe a gimmick change will give him the edge that he needs, because he's hardly getting a reaction out there.

Basically, he has charisma, but it isn't all that high of a level. His mic skills are average-above average because of his choppy English. His matches are great and he's extremely powerful. He's got a lot of potential and a gimmick change can possibly propel him into main events, but never top face or even top heel, unless on Smackdown!.

Sig Credit: Bubba-3D
ROGERTHAT21 is offline   Reply With Quote