Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - this is a wrestling forum, not a dating site. keep it in your pants weirdos.

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 06:07 PM   #45 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: this is a wrestling forum, not a dating site. keep it in your pants weirdos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
My post was taken out of context but idc cause the rant was funny. I referenced the KISS shirt in my original post and then when it was suggested the chick was fake I joked that I'd fuck the chick in the photo even if she had a dick.

I hit on people on this site all the time though. Mostly the GUYS.
I can vouch for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
She's paying her bills, y'all be hating...it's cold in the streets. Ghetto life be HARD!!!

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year
CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote