Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Post your best work on this Forum

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #43 (permalink)
SVETV988_fan
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

SVETV988_fan 501 - 1000SVETV988_fan 501 - 1000SVETV988_fan 501 - 1000SVETV988_fan 501 - 1000SVETV988_fan 501 - 1000SVETV988_fan 501 - 1000
Default Re: Post your best work on this Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
firstly he got my age wrong... again.

secondly, I doubt every poster is 15, 16 years old, though that wouldn't surprise me, especially in your case.

thirdly, stop hiding behind other posters

and last but not least, at least I have one... bitch

Edit; and yeah we've had some laughs over this site from time to time, but she's not here with me right now... shame
Secondly, I don't think anyone said that everyone on this Forum are 15/16 year olds. I can only guess that the reason people think this is because you go after easy targets instead of being enough of a man to stand up to someone that can dish it back.

Thirdly, i'm not hiding behind other posters. I just found that behavior unbecoming of someone in their 30's with a gf. Hence why I asked.

and last but not least, the funny thing about that is.. I never once mentioned your gf aside from asking you if she knew about the accusations that were made toward you. You're the one trying to shove this fact down my throat as if that's suppose to mean anything outside of your apparent insecurity issue.

I got shit on for many things on this Forum, but at least I didn't go around bragging about having a gf when I had one. That's even more lame than defending John Cena on a Wrestling Forum.

R.I.P Warrior. An honorable career. An honorable man. An honorable life. You will be missed.
SVETV988_fan is online now   Reply With Quote