Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 05:04 PM   #5797 (permalink)
TheRockfan7
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

TheRockfan7 needs to take rep more seriousTheRockfan7 needs to take rep more seriousTheRockfan7 needs to take rep more seriousTheRockfan7 needs to take rep more seriousTheRockfan7 needs to take rep more seriousTheRockfan7 needs to take rep more seriousTheRockfan7 needs to take rep more seriousTheRockfan7 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
They're really doing this "who won?" again? Even when they never actually went to this road(which resulted in a better exchange)? As for the results, I don't see how anyone can be surprised by it. For 20 minutes Punk talked about random BS that nobody cares about like backstage politics, kayfabe ceiling and mid carders not getting a push without any relevancy to what happens currently in the biggest match of his life against The Rock at the Rumble. Then said generic delusional heel slogans like "I'm the best ever". Rock on the other hand verbally stomped every aspect of his character for the last 12 months. The failed change campaign, his appearance, not being able to attract the general audience even after all he got to the point where he couldn't even sell an ice cream bar etc.

LOL@This geek Ocal. This guy was saying the same thing during the Cena program, probably still mad that The GOAT has no time to waste on his shitty "show". This nobody will never get the privilege of standing in Rock's presence. See you in March: "Brock - 1, Rock - 0".
Ocal is a delusional hack who doesn't even know what he's talking about. I remember he tweeted that Cena's rap on Rock automatically made him the winner in the concert thing they did last March. Goes to show how biased that goof is.
TheRockfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote