Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 03:39 PM   #5778 (permalink)
Mr. 305 Blaze
You're better than that Cole.

Mr. 305 Blaze probably won't be missedMr. 305 Blaze probably won't be missedMr. 305 Blaze probably won't be missedMr. 305 Blaze probably won't be missedMr. 305 Blaze probably won't be missedMr. 305 Blaze probably won't be missedMr. 305 Blaze probably won't be missedMr. 305 Blaze probably won't be missedMr. 305 Blaze probably won't be missedMr. 305 Blaze probably won't be missedMr. 305 Blaze probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

That was one of the best confrontations in WWE history with having two different styles on the microphone and I honestly didnít think they was going to pull it off greatly but boy they prove me wrong. Rock/Punk has excellent chemistry with each other and Rock actually put over CM Punk as a legit threat unlike some idiot wearing a baseball cap and shorts. This promo has already crushed anything Rock/Cena produced all last year and I guarantee they are going to put on a much better match at the Royal Rumble.

Also for the people bitching about The Rockís jokes must seriously donít know anything about his character. He has made a career of telling funny, sexual, lame, silly, hilarious, stupid jokes time and time again. Why are some people who claim they watch Dwayne back in the Attitude era acting brand new with his act all of sudden? Some of you kids kill me with this kind of thing.

But enough with the nitpicking kids over a lame joke (which was chanted and will catch on in the future thanks to Dwayne yet again) Rock/Punk both delivered and I canít wait until the Royal Rumble.

Half-Man, Half-Amazing

Mr. 305 Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote