Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 03:23 PM   #5758 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cynical Miracle View Post
I admit that it was so fucking stupid for Punk to put his delusional heel gimmick by saying he's the most dangerous man The Rocks ever faced. He should behave like all the other cowardly heels in the WWE and look like a geek IMO.
I didn't say it was stupid. I just said that I found it silly. His 'boxing with God' line would have been much more effective if he wasn't booked like a pussy and actually looks like he can back up what he says. You're an uber mark. You bought into it and probably thought it was the best thing ever said by any wrestler in the history of life. I didn't buy into it so it made me laugh and I found it funny. Deal with it.