Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Post your best work on this Forum

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #17 (permalink)
SVETV988_fan
Little Poppa Pump

SVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Post your best work on this Forum

Thank you for exploiting a real moment of heartbreak in my life. Very classy of you BULLY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
you can't post this without posting your best work op.

here let me give you a hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
This is a rant about Masturbation.

Masturbation is known under various names, jerking off, wanking, choking the lizard, jerking the gherkin etc.
Whatever name you call it, for the single male at least it is somewhat of a necessity.
It can be used for many things, winding down after a hard day at work, relaxing or to get rid of that build up aggression you may feel after someone called you mean names.
Speaking for myself, I need to do it at least once a day, or I could well end up murdering someone.
But doing it too much I believe is unhealthy and really limits your chances of getting a girlfriend if you're just batting off all the time. Also you may like your hand so much you may not want to replace it with a girlfriend.
But I digress.

In your opinion what is an acceptable number of times a day to beat off?

After this post, I wouldn't even get close to your hand with a 10 foot pole.