Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 02:51 PM   #558 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

that's plenty. Once you do it one time all you really need is 1...2 tops. Plus the ghosts can drop more curses for you. work your way to the left and up... once you go across this bridge like thing you'll see some steps going down. In that house you have to fight alot of ghosts and if you die that would be where it would happen but with your weapon I doubt you will. But anyway, there is like a fire place with a ladder. Take that up to the top and talk to the merchant. He'll give you the key that opens the door to the lever where you release the water. Once the water is down take the elevator down. there you will meet the dark wraiths. You shouldn't have a problem with them as long as you aggro them one at a time. You might not even have problem with more than one but I do since I have no armor and no poise lol

btw you don't need a transient curse to fight those guys. Only the ghosts.

sig via CHAMP and ABH

Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote