Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Post your best work on this Forum
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 03:49 PM
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Post your best work on this Forum

you can't post this without posting your best work op.

here let me give you a hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
I amsad to announce that i've returned to this website with a heavy heart. Just recently I have broken up with my girlfriend and it hurts so much. We have been together for a long time and she has always been absolutely head over heels for me, just last month I took her on vacation and she announced to me that she had lost her feelings for me. I don't understand how someone that loved you so much would just lose their feelings like that. If it possible for a woman to regain her love after losing it? I am just so devastated right now, I never loved someone as much as i loved her, we had an inseperable bond and for her to do this to me is the hardest i've ever had to deal with. I don't feel like going out anymore, I don't feel like eating, I can hardly sleep all i have is her on my mind. What can i do to make it better? Hopefully there are some relationship experts on here that can share their own stories and help me through this mess it would be appreciated. thanks

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome