Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Post your best work on this Forum

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 03:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Post your best work on this Forum

you can't post this without posting your best work op.

here let me give you a hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
I amsad to announce that i've returned to this website with a heavy heart. Just recently I have broken up with my girlfriend and it hurts so much. We have been together for a long time and she has always been absolutely head over heels for me, just last month I took her on vacation and she announced to me that she had lost her feelings for me. I don't understand how someone that loved you so much would just lose their feelings like that. If it possible for a woman to regain her love after losing it? I am just so devastated right now, I never loved someone as much as i loved her, we had an inseperable bond and for her to do this to me is the hardest i've ever had to deal with. I don't feel like going out anymore, I don't feel like eating, I can hardly sleep all i have is her on my mind. What can i do to make it better? Hopefully there are some relationship experts on here that can share their own stories and help me through this mess it would be appreciated. thanks