Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #554 (permalink)
DarkStark
VALAR MORGHULIS

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Yes, those four. You also need to beat Sif to get to the Four Kings but I'm pretty sure you have done that already.

Also a tip for Nito. Bring a divine weapon. He has some skeletons with him that wont stay dead unless you kill them with a divine weapon. I always go down there with at least a plus 5.

Also make sure you put on the ring you got for killing Sif before jumping into the Abyss. I died there two times before I finally looked it up. lol I never knew you had to beat Sif first and then when I did I didn't read the item description and had no clue I had to put the ring on. lol

Also there is a bonus Boss (Dark Sun Gwyndolyn) in Anor Londo to beat but it's optional.
DarkStark is online now   Reply With Quote