Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #554 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Yes, those four. You also need to beat Sif to get to the Four Kings but I'm pretty sure you have done that already.

Also a tip for Nito. Bring a divine weapon. He has some skeletons with him that wont stay dead unless you kill them with a divine weapon. I always go down there with at least a plus 5.

Also make sure you put on the ring you got for killing Sif before jumping into the Abyss. I died there two times before I finally looked it up. lol I never knew you had to beat Sif first and then when I did I didn't read the item description and had no clue I had to put the ring on. lol

Also there is a bonus Boss (Dark Sun Gwyndolyn) in Anor Londo to beat but it's optional.

Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote