Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 02:04 PM   #551 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

I swear those giant Knights give you 3,000 souls...

Had a little go on this after work and I thought I was in Demon Ruins, turns out I was actually in Blighttown. Thankfully I've got the Warp ability so just warped to the Daughter of Chaos Bonfire. Then ran to the Fog door which opened and I have to fight a Fire Stray Demon, UGH!... For some reason I really am not good at those fuckers. Took a couple of tries to kill him. Then I have to fight a Demon Centipede, which wasn't as bad as the previous Demon. Ran to the right and found a lot more room to maneuver. Took less turns than the Stray Demon. The way to the Bed of Chaos looked pretty sweet, with all those Headless Demons just waiting there.

It was a pretty simple boss to defeat, but if he gets you it's pretty much over. So I defeated him, now on to the next one...

Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote