Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #5665 of (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 01:09 PM
TheF1BOB
Little Poppa Pump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Like I said about Punk's lines, best ever/boxing god or whatever sounds more like the type of overhyped slogans a heel character like Miz would say in the same tone of the "must see superstar of all time", completely unrealistic and not the way they want to present a serious Punk to the audience. Rock sold him perfectly but it's just too much to take seriously when he stands there in the ring with Rock who is twice his size. There's a place for everything, that wasn't the place or the situation to say it. But I took it as another part of Punk's delusional heel claims. It was definitely not even close to a best part of the promo or something. That was either Rock at the start with the "failed attempt to bring change" promo, or the awesome intense ending with the Rock Bottom.
Yeah the line to me just made no sense regardless if the line made sense (fucking riddle lol).

Best part of the promo, "It doesn't matter if you matter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
Is it me or last night's promo just shit on the entire Cena/Rock feud that was done for a year?
Absolutely. The Rock/Cena buildup was catered to Cena and his fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Rock-Says View Post
I liked this thread better when it was in the Royal Rumble/PPV section.
You mean Dwayne's own personalized thread. :Rock

The Moment Wrestling Died

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome