Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF SMILEY MAFIA - IN GAME THREAD

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 10:17 AM   #1274 (permalink)
Klee
The Loose Cannon

Klee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: WF SMILEY MAFIA - IN GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
I would have thought it wouldn't count as using the role. I mean role block implies that the person is unable to use their role so since the role wasn't used an x-shot wouldn't be wasted.
I see the difference between Roleblocked and Jailkept for example as this:

Imagine you wanted to punch someone in the face and you were blocked, you still managed to swing your fist with the intention of landing a blow, but you didn't connect with your intended target - Role used but unsucessful.

If you're jailkept etc, you're in "prison" and can't physically get to your target or punch anyone in the face. Role not used - Role not used.

My 2 Cents on that little matter.

Last edited by Klee : 01-08-2013 at 10:22 AM.