Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF SMILEY MAFIA - IN GAME THREAD

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 10:14 AM   #1272 (permalink)
Jigsaw
Better than you.

Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw
Default Re: WF SMILEY MAFIA - IN GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
I would have thought it wouldn't count as using the role. I mean role block implies that the person is unable to use their role so since the role wasn't used an x-shot wouldn't be wasted.

Getting a roleblock PM is also total mod discretion.

And how about this guys. We know for a fact that the scum roleblocker visited TKOK. Voting TKOK because you think he's scum would mean that you think scum blocked themselves.

Rising and Jigsaw need to claim. I have a town result on Alco but we're trying to mass claim.

As far as the thing with obby goes I'm really expecting to see his death write up soon because it looked like quoted his role PM. I told him to edit it because it was a town PM and I didn't want him to get modkilled. He didn't edit it...
Pretty sure Kenny said earlier that it wasn't a direct quote and that he did change something. Kenny could just be being nice about it and not confirming him as town and not modkilling him.

You got town on Alco? That's good, would've pegged him for mafia. Do we know what sXe or Cloverleaf are?