Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 09:27 AM   #5609 (permalink)
Duke Silver
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Duke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

That segment was so much better than either man has been in such a long time. If Punk wasn't already cemented as a main-eventer that would be the promo that did it. Punk and Rock have a ton of chemistry. It goes to show just how good Punk's reign could've been, had the WWE handled it differently.

I totally agree with JR. Punk is the best heel in the business. Add to that The Rock's inert ability to play the babyface challenger role better than anybody. We've got something special on our hands. These two have great chemistry and if last night's promo is any indication, WWE could've finally found a feud worth building. It's been a long time since I've seen that kind of electricity. Rock/Cena didn't have it, neither did Rock/Miz, Punk/Jericho or any other combination of 2011/12 (with the exception of Punk/Cena MITB).

Punk had some awesome lines, Rock hit hard. Either way, Punk was standing toe-to-toe with one of the greatest mic workers of all time. I couldn't ask for much more, regardless of who "won".