Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ryback Helped By WWE Officials Backstage After TLC Match

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 03:39 AM   #19 (permalink)
SinJackal
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Ryback Helped By WWE Officials Backstage After TLC Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillbergReturns View Post
While I agree with you he's not winning the Rumble his role in the upcoming Rumble could be bigger than you're anticipating.

If Rock is indeed winning at the Rumble and going on to face Cena for the WWE Championship this Punk Shield Ryback storyline could go on longer than you think. Shield interferes at the Rumble, Ryback chases them off, Rock wins. Rock, Punk, Ryback are probally going to be the 3 main players in Raw's Elimination Chamber match. I'm not convinced Punk's moving onto Taker just yet.

Brock v Taker with Triple H having a role somewhere makes perfect sense.
Honestly, I'm almost completely convinced that WWE is going to put The Rock against CM Punk at least twice and will absolutely lose the fued. WWE has been protecting CM Punk for over a year now. He's their new thing and they're going to push it for "as long as it takes" no matter what.

I originally thought it was going to be The Rock beating CM Punk, then The Rock losing to Cena at Wrestlemania, but the more I watch Raw, the more it seems like it's going to be multiple matches with Punk, and with Punk going over. Not Cena.

As for Ryback, they won't do shit with him until after Wrestlemania. Everything involving the WWE title seems pre-planned and set in stone. Unfortunately, this means Ryback's popularity is probably going to die off with all the teasers and no wins. People are going to stop giving a shit if he keeps losing every fued and every major match. That is, if they haven't already.

Brock vs Taker does make sense though, I agree. HHH saving Undertaker's streak by helping take out Brock. That's actually a solid idea, nice one dude.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote