Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 01:05 AM   #5390 (permalink)
TheRockPwnsAll
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

TheRockPwnsAll 501 - 1000TheRockPwnsAll 501 - 1000TheRockPwnsAll 501 - 1000TheRockPwnsAll 501 - 1000TheRockPwnsAll 501 - 1000TheRockPwnsAll 501 - 1000TheRockPwnsAll 501 - 1000
Default Re: punk promo pre-rock entrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuperman View Post
Trust me CM Punk OWNED The Rock tonight, I know it's hard for you to understand this because You a Rocky mark. But The Rock did great on the mic, he just wasn't on CM Punk level because i'll explain it to you...

CM Punk came out for what he believed in, Including us. He didn't complained, he simply took charge and did exactly what many others wanted to do but couldn't. The Rock came out and said nothing but catchphrases and CENA jokes, In the end The Rock stepped up and realized that this isn't a popularly contest like he had with CENA last year. This was about being the VERY BEST and the WWE Championship.
Wait wait wait. So it was real and it wasn't a work? See even you Punk marks don't know...........

Marks for:

Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Paige, AJ Lee
TheRockPwnsAll is offline   Reply With Quote