Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 01:02 AM   #5384 (permalink)
Zuperman
Learning to break kayfabe

Zuperman Zuperman
Default Re: punk promo pre-rock entrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRockPwnsAll View Post
Owned him how? By whining and complaining that some wrestlers don't get a fair shake? Or how he runs off to do movies? Or that whole "God" line?

Just so you know. I think Punk did great tonight but he by no means "owned" The Rock. Both got their potshots in and both shined like gold tonight. No one owned anyone. Only nut-hanging Punk marks think The Rock got owned.
Trust me CM Punk OWNED The Rock tonight, I know it's hard for you to understand this because You a Rocky mark. But The Rock did great on the mic, he just wasn't on CM Punk level because i'll explain it to you...

CM Punk came out for what he believed in, Including us. He didn't complained, he simply took charge and did exactly what many others wanted to do but couldn't. The Rock came out and said nothing but catchphrases and CENA jokes, In the end The Rock stepped up and realized that this isn't a popularly contest like he had with CENA last year. This was about being the VERY BEST and the WWE Championship.
Zuperman is offline   Reply With Quote