Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 11:48 PM   #5315 (permalink)
swagger_ROCKS
SPICE/SWAG

swagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creme De La Creme View Post
The thing that I appreciated the most about Punks promo was he didnt rehash any of Cenas lame ass movie star putdowns. Awesome promos from both...already better feud than Rock/Cena
Yup, I won't lie, I liked Cena's last Promo against the Rock because it seemed he was gonna turn heel just by saying what he said, but nope, still didn't deliver any character change. Punk Desperately wants to keep the title and letting the Rock know. But I'm starting to think Punk is entering the final stages of his Pipe bomb character with that solo promo he cut.

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is online now   Reply With Quote