Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 11:31 PM   #5289 (permalink)
Shazayum
Moron
Premium

Shazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaneGaming View Post
I think people are ruining the feud for themselves by focusing more on "WHO OWNED WHO" and less on just the feud as a whole. This segment had corny jokes on the Rock's part but he also brought intensity and it succeeded in establishing the intensity, something Rock/Cena failed to do. Any reasonable wrestling fan will just sit back and enjoy the feud instead of focusing on OMG HE OWNED HIM
Next time you can at least give me credit instead of copying and pasting what I sent you in a PM. But no biggie.
Shazayum is offline   Reply With Quote