Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #5101 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2013, 11:30 PM
itssoeasy23
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Neither of them made sense.

First, we have Punk promising to drop another pipebomb. Than, he comes out and rambles for 15 minutes about nonsense. Seriously, it seemed like he talked about 5 things during the promo, he didn't seem to have a solid idea of what he wanted to promo to be about.

Than The Rock comes out and he's using his usual nonsensical jokes like Cookie Puss. I mean, seriously, he completely lost me when he told Punk to strip naked. I mean, really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
I also can't believe how much you let Cena ruin your own lives by doing what he does.

You all may make fun of people with "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMN IT!" for the young kids or marks or whatever, but you guys are even worse than them. You have this deep-seeded legitimate rage for Cena and his fans to the point where you let it affect your day to day life.

Grow up. Seriously.
Quote:
If you don't understand why John Cena wins all the time, maybe professional wrestling is not for you.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome