Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 10:23 PM   #5078 (permalink)
SPCDRI
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold

SPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth reading
Default Re: Punk obliterated The Rock in that promo

Rocky was juvenile and dated with the gay baiting and 15 year old catch phrases. It had nothing on a guy who has been champ for 400 days dropping great lines like "I'm the most dangerous man you've ever DREAMED of fighting. Your arms are too short to box God."

The Rock is just a nostalgia kick, a substance-free fan favorite. Punk had the more credible material and dynamite lines. Cookie puss, are you kidding me?

Edit: Punk's beginning material did not seem scripted. That was his own outline plus free-wheeling off his head. It was brilliant.
I like Punk but I am by no means no huge mark but I've got to give credit where it is due tonight. He was scintillating for half an hour.

Last edited by SPCDRI : 01-07-2013 at 10:29 PM.
SPCDRI is offline   Reply With Quote