Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 10:22 PM   #5073 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Who was better on the mic tonight?

Both were fantastic. That was the best promo in months. Punk I'd say did better since he had gold spun before Rock even came out.

I know Rock had some bad jokes, which is nothing new, and they were certainly bad and people might call him out on it. But the big thing is he takes that crap and makes it work. I'm no Rock mark but it's hard not to get you invested in his promos: he's incredible at controlling the crowd even with stuff as bad as 'Cookie Puss'.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is online now   Reply With Quote