Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tickets for Lockdown not selling well at all

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 10:12 PM   #42 (permalink)
shandcraig
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000
Default Re: Tickets for Lockdown not selling well at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
TNA isnt a sold out any day thing. TNA usually. Biggest show of 2011 and half the building is empty.

Biggest show in 2012:

House show in Rochester

TNA never sell out.

What do you expect ? Look at the size of those arenas. This company is still new and trying to make a name in a very low down period of wrestling. They should Never ever ever be in a arena that has 2 levels like that. 1 until its a smaller arena that is max 5 thousand. 5 should always be the limit. Why waste time trying to half sell bigger places. I would pay to see a 2500 sold Impact Wrestling event any day.Then a half sold 8 thousand person arena. Stepping to fast beyond how big they are. They should be in places that ecw filled. That are like 2500 size. That new york ballroom. I just dont get that part.

I mean you look at house shows in the right place like this. Crowd is so loud and its only like a couple thousand. Way better and this is how you build your company up. Make a show "Cross the Line" Put it in that place. You will gain some buzz. With hardly any stage set too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUv6yZjtJHg

You look like fools trying to sell bigger places then what will really happen.

Last edited by shandcraig : 01-07-2013 at 10:25 PM.
shandcraig is offline   Reply With Quote