Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tickets for Lockdown not selling well at all

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 10:12 PM   #42 (permalink)
shandcraig
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

shandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Tickets for Lockdown not selling well at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
TNA isnt a sold out any day thing. TNA usually. Biggest show of 2011 and half the building is empty.

Biggest show in 2012:

House show in Rochester

TNA never sell out.

What do you expect ? Look at the size of those arenas. This company is still new and trying to make a name in a very low down period of wrestling. They should Never ever ever be in a arena that has 2 levels like that. 1 until its a smaller arena that is max 5 thousand. 5 should always be the limit. Why waste time trying to half sell bigger places. I would pay to see a 2500 sold Impact Wrestling event any day.Then a half sold 8 thousand person arena. Stepping to fast beyond how big they are. They should be in places that ecw filled. That are like 2500 size. That new york ballroom. I just dont get that part.

I mean you look at house shows in the right place like this. Crowd is so loud and its only like a couple thousand. Way better and this is how you build your company up. Make a show "Cross the Line" Put it in that place. You will gain some buzz. With hardly any stage set too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUv6yZjtJHg

You look like fools trying to sell bigger places then what will really happen.

Last edited by shandcraig : 01-07-2013 at 10:25 PM.
shandcraig is offline   Reply With Quote