Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #5029 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2013, 06:31 PM
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
You can hate on Miz all you want but he earned his spot. I'll never understand Punk's entitlement when it comes to Mania 27. I don't get it. He was doing fuck all while Miz was getting built slowly throughout 2010, first with the US title, then the tag titles with Show, then the MITB and finally the WWE Title. It was one of the better handled pushes in recent memory, until they fucked it up of course. Miz was over, he was moving ratings in his segments and was evolving as a character. Why should it have been Punk? He says it should never have been Miz but doesn't give any reason why it should have been him other than his usual bitching. Besides, it all worked out fine for him in the end what with that classic he had with Randy Orton and it being the real reason everybody bought the PPV and all that...
Punk is just a self-fellating, bitter douchebag who thinks he's the best thing this planet has to offer. I really am not surprised about all of that. He thinks he's more important than he truly is. His problem with The Rock was that he didn't acknowledge him backstage or something. Hell, I heard that he hates Hulk Hogan for the same reason, lol.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome