Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 05:16 PM   #3628 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Are the Warriors for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
No offense but how can you call anyone a homer? You're the biggest homer in this thread with your fanboyism. Is it just supposed to be some irony that I'm not in on or something? If it wasn't already knocked off of my page, I would post your hilarious red rep comment about how you're a Lakers fan so you know more about the Lakers than other people.

Anyway, everyone posting what team they support on the previous page. Right now, I watch Pacers games more than any other team. That's because I live in Indiana & they're shown on local television. I am just an NBA fan. I have not had a "favorite" team since Charles Barkley left the Phoenix Suns. I first got into the NBA in the 80's watching with my father when Larry Bird was on the Boston Celtics.
You probably said something stupid about the Lakers without much backing it up so I red repped you. Wouldn't really surprise me. And what am I fanboy about? tell me? Do I say how great the Lakers are? Hardly. Do I think they're still contenders? Nope. Do I think we're going to improve with our current team? Nope. I'm hardly a homer at all and try to remain objective at possible(when I'm not I'm usually trolling as it is usually apparent), so fuck outta with your shit. The only person I'm a homer for is usually KOBE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Thanks for the compliment WWF.

Lol at Howard, Gasol & Hill all being hurt. As if the Lakers season couldn't get any worse. They're pulling out DAT TANK. Oh wait they can't tank because the Suns have their lottery pick. Lel.

And what pisses me off even more about the Rondo "bump" is that he didn't get called for a technical for it, the commentators for both teams didn't even acknowledge it and no one in the media talked about it. The only reason Rondo got suspended is because Danny Ferry, the Hawks GM went to the NBA's headquarters crying about it. And he got fined 15k for snitching.
He also failed to cooperative with the league during it's investigation. That was part of the fine/suspension.

And it's hardly a feud. Notorious and I agree on as much stuff as we argue about. We just post the most in this thread so obviously we have quite a few ARGUMENTS as well, but I hardly go against him in any way nor do I think he's stupid or anything.