Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Should Daniel Bryan be pushed as the top guy on Smackdown after WM29?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 04:56 PM   #122 (permalink)
KeepinItReal
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

KeepinItReal 251 - 500KeepinItReal 251 - 500KeepinItReal 251 - 500
Default Re: Should Daniel Bryan be pushed as the top guy on Smackdown after WM29?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoAwesome View Post
Sheamus has one of the worst mic skills in the company. DB blows hims out the water in everything but size.
Lol I honestly find it hard to argue with that. I'm a big Sheamus fan, I think he's got a likable personality and great delivery, and he shows a range of emotions. And, he's definitely better on the microphone than Bryan. Before Bryan played an absurd, crazy, comic relief heel (and now comic relief face), he was just a relatable geek who bluntly stated that he was the best wrestler even though he lacked charisma. It sounded real, but sounding real doesn't take talent; sounding real AND ENTERTAINING is what matters, and Bryan lacked that until he turned to comic relief. Sheamus plays a much better character than Bryan does, and between that AND his size, he's much better as the top face on SmackDown, and maybe even the company ( ducking for cover ).

Also, Sheamus is pretty good in the ring relative to his size, and that's the best you can say about a guy. The smaller guys are always the best in-ring performers, but the fanbase wants big, chiseled brutes to carry the show. Vince McMahon doesn't just follow his convictions, this proves itself on the bottom line, just look at John Cena, Hogan, and the Rock.
Top Ten:#1 CM Punk #2 Sheamus #3 Shinsuke Nakamura #4 Brock Lesnar #5 Dean Ambrose
#6 Alberto Del Rio #7 Kazuchika Okada #8 Randy Orton #9 Daniel Bryan #10 Roman Reigns

All-Time: The Rock, CM Punk, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Shinsuke Nakamura
KeepinItReal is offline   Reply With Quote