Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#5,333 ·
Re: #SuperBitch

Can you guys ease up on him?

You've been saying the same stuff for 3 seasons now, let it go.

I'll admit it was funny at first but it's excessive to go on about how many teams he likes and making fun of him every single time he posts in here.

#5,336 ·

i didn't say anything wrong. i just asked if he liked more teams last year.

it's hard to keep up w/ 3 teams. that's not a slight it's just hard to keep up w/ the news on all those teams.
Not really aimed at you IMPULSE. More of the JM's and WWF's that are always bashing the kid.

But since you're in here IMPULSE, have you finally joined the John Wall bandwagon?

#5,345 ·

LOLAKERS are back vs the LOLCATS.

Kobe should do the same thing he did vs Boston and start looking for his shot more because they're not shooting that well. Dwight is getting a good # of touches this game, wonder if that's got something to do with wanting him to stop BITCHING. Overall effort has been weak.

I wish I could mark for the Wizards. :(
Nobody's stopping you bro. That #WIZARDS hashtag would look good next to the #CELTICS one and you'll still have room for one more. :pique2

#5,344 ·

Apparently the Bobcats & Nets are discussing a trade centered around a Ben Gordon-Kris Humphries swap. Two overpaid players, both are making $12 mil a year, but I think Gordon is an expiring.

Don't really know how to feel about it.

#5,348 ·

Last Activity: Today 08:19 PM
Creating Private Message Headliner @ 08:19 PM

SOUNDS LIKE I'M BEING TOLD ON.

If you continue to spazz out I will continue to hassle you. Wasn't even hassling you this time but you're pretty sensitive right now I guess. You're pretty fortunate though because people have been banned for far less than that.

#5,349 ·

I haven't. :kobe3

canadian there's an ignore feature on this site. learn how to use it or stop being sensitive. ive defended you before but there is no reason to actually get mad at them when they're just trolling.

also WIGGINS. fuck the lakers

#5,351 ·

Lulz, wasn't even talking about how many teams he likes this time. Dude's mad though, he'll be ok.

Also, try to put me on your ignore list showtime. Good luck.

#5,353 ·

Lulz, for what?

Telling a guy it's ridiculous to say we for 3 sports teams? It is. MrMister agrees with me. If you guys aren't passionate enough sports fans to see this then so be it.

I don't even know why we're talking about this today. Oh, because Canadian spazzed over nothing. I'm over it. He's angry. I'm not even hassling the guy today and he's still pissy. Whatever. Oversensitive. It's not even fun anymore if the guy is going to go total emo about it.

Back to talking about fucking basketball. Such as #RUDY.

#5,360 ·

Lulz, for what?

Telling a guy it's ridiculous to say we for 3 sports teams? It is. MrMister agrees with me. If you guys aren't passionate enough sports fans to see this then so be it.

I don't even know why we're talking about this today. Oh, because Canadian spazzed over nothing. I'm over it. He's angry. I'm not even hassling the guy today and he's still pissy. Whatever. Oversensitive. It's not even fun anymore if the guy is going to go total emo about it.

Back to talking about fucking basketball. Such as #RUDY.
It's like me saying how can you be a fan of so many sports, you can only be a fan of one sport. You can't possibly keep up with those sports. Like shut up, I can like and support whoever I want, I don't need to take your crap. Why are you watching me hard pm'ing Headliner? As soon as you see me pm'ing him, you add me back to the thread? Lol scared? Like honestly this is just to discuss ball and to have opinions and debates, not to harass me pointlessly. Like Notorious said, it's not like you guys have been doing it for a month or so, it's been a long ass time and it's fucking annoying, like I'm probably so much younger than you too, grow the hell up.

#5,354 ·

You guys bash him literally every single time he posts in this thread, about what team(s) he cheers for, it's been going on since the 2010-11 season. Can you really blame him for being annoyed at you guys?

Give it a rest. It was funny at first but you guys overdo it. He likes multiple teams, so what?

#5,355 ·

I'm pretty sure I've made no mention of it in at least a month and haven't been the one to bring it up in much longer than that. I'm over it....

Prove me wrong.

Why are we even talking about this today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.