Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 04:20 PM   #3602 (permalink)
Brye
BADA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Are the Warriors for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Killer View Post
Maybe Nash will shoot more than 6 times a game. I swear, a guy that has basically averaged a 180 (90-50-40 averages - something that is impressive to do in one season, let alone average it for your career) for his entire career taking so few shots is fucking blasphemy. It's like a slap in the face to those who wish they could shoot like that. STOP WASTING YOUR TALENT. SHOOT THE FUCKING BALL. /rant
Seriously. Nash shot lights out with ONE EYE that one game which happened to be fucking awesome. I think he'll certainly get more shots but dunno how many.

And what sites do you guys use for NBA rumors/news? I usually just use ESPN & reddit's NBA section but I'm curious if there's better sites.

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

Click here for my BTB!