Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 04:19 PM   #5004 (permalink)
Icon_Vs_Icon
Moron

Icon_Vs_Icon has DAT HEATIcon_Vs_Icon has DAT HEATIcon_Vs_Icon has DAT HEAT
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Punk is legit butthurt because Miz main evented Wrestlemania 27. I don't think it's a stretch to believe that he's legit butthurt about Rock getting what he considers to be his spot, especially when it comes out of his own mouth. Punk's just a butthurt type of guy. He's horribly entitled, that much is obvious, and so he gets easily annoyed by things that supposedly 'offend' him. Silly man.
I understand and sympathize with that but even Punk said Rock shouldnt have came back for anything less than the main event of WM. Whats more interesting to me is how Punk bashes him so much yet Keller always says how Punks been lobbying for a match with Rock for the longest. Not to mention Rocks only been at 2 PPV in 2 years so what about all that time when hes not there? Is it Rocks fault Cena headlines over Punk every PPV even though he has the title lol what a joke. All the people who bash him are just jealous imo
Icon_Vs_Icon is offline   Reply With Quote