Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #5001 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2013, 05:15 PM
KoЯn
I'm "closed for maintenance"!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

I could see Rock vs. Ziggler in the next year or two. Why not? You know it would be a great match, Dolph gets a really good match with almost anyone. If Ziggler has a great year in 2013, he could grab a match with Rock some day. It's not impossible and instead of being an elitist and being negative about Dolph not being in his league, I will just be an optimist and hope for the match cuz I know it will be entertaining as hell. Oh, Dolph is not a mic guy. And Ryback is? Ziggler can outtalk Ryback any day of the week, so who cares. Same goes for Rey, Rock/Rey has been mentioned before and no one seems to have a problem with Rey lacking in promo skills. So no need to overestimate the promo aspect, not everyone Rock has faced in the past could cut a great promo. I wanna see this match one day, Rock/Bryan too. If it happens, great. If not, oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheF1BOB View Post
Yeah, who wants to see a poor mans Billy Gunn headlining a PPV with The Rock?
It's fitting that you used a confused smiley. Poor man's Billy Gunn? Please show me the great matches Billy had that overshadow Ziggler. Hate to break it to you, but Dolph is higher on the chain than Billy ever was. Maybe you should think before just repeating insults you read from other people.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome