Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lets settle this. Is Miz the worst babyface ever?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 03:59 PM   #117 (permalink)
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Hippies wanna save the Earth, but all they do is smell bad and smoke pot.

Stone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a push
Default Re: Lets settle this. Is Miz the worst babyface ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvin View Post
I liked Too Cool myself, but all they ever did was dance while Miz depends on the mic. talk to get him crowd reaction.

I'm not a fan of Miz and never have been (very overrated), but I wouldn't say that he is the worst babyface ever.

Miz is decent on the mic. but sometimes it is cringe worthy during his face run. What do you expect though from a guy who went to being a "im going to be shoved down your throat" heel for a long time after flopping as a face? Just be glad that you are not hearing "WHOOOO RAH" again.
Your only direct response to my post was that all Too Cool did was dance? That was their gimmick, in case you missed it. Plus they got HUGE reactions during the era, far bigger than Miz will ever get and they were very popular during this time and very entertaining. And that is why Miz doesn't even compare to them.
Stone Cold Steve Austin is offline   Reply With Quote