Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Plans for D-Generation X before Shawn Michaels was injured ???
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2013, 04:32 PM
murder
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Plans for D-Generation X before Shawn Michaels was injured ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbUWF View Post
HBK vs Austin at a crucial Mania main event for the company, even though Austin has beat Michaels on 3 PPV's inthe span of 12. I fucking love fans fantasy booking.
So what? Austin vs Rock happened at Mania 15, then at Backlash, then again on Raw, then (had Austin not been injured) happened again at the Series with Hunter in it, and then again at mania 16. That makes 5 matches in one year.

Even better example: Rock/HHH happened at Over the Edge 99, then twice on Raw, then at Fully Loaded, at Unforgiven 99 in a 6-Pack, again on Raw, at Rebellion 99, at the Series 99 with Show in it, at Mania 00 with Foley/Show in it, at Backlash 00 and at Judgment Day 00. This makes 11matches within 12 months. And they even continued the feud for several weeks after that. And every time they faced each other, the rating/Buyrate was huge.

I don't see any problem with Austin/HBK again in 99. Could have been even bigger with Vince and the Corporation involved. And you know, "Fantasy booking" is the whole point of this thread. Just saying.

Last edited by murder; 01-07-2013 at 04:35 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome