Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 03:29 PM   #2212 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

What a joke of an award. Messi won another time because he won la liga(when Ronaldo had a better year). So Ronaldo has a great year(Messi did too) won la liga and it still goes to Messi?lol . I'm Portuguese and I love Ronaldo, maybe I'm a little bias but to be honest, no matter what Ronaldo does he can't win it imo. And no I'm not a Messi hater by any means but to me it looks like criteria changes each year for this award. Deco too missed out on his chance despite winning everything imaginable

Oh well,congrats to Messi though he certainly did have a phenomenal year
Stinger Fan is online now   Reply With Quote