Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxing Thread

214K views 6K replies 282 participants last post by  Rowdy Yates 
#1 · (Edited)

Since nobody posts in the boxing thread, thought I'd just make this thread for anyone interested to discuss.

See less See more
#458 ·
lol at audley his comebacks get shorter and shorter. what next?

back to prizefighter?

#461 ·
Yeah, I'm following this guy from now on.

Knocking out Audley means fuck all though, and I have no idea who his other opponents were. But if he's taking a fight against Audley, in England, then I can only assume he hasn't stepped up that much.

If you're on 27 wins with 27 KOs, why the fuck are you taking a fight against Audley?

#481 ·
David Haye will fight the German Manuel Charr in Manchester on 29 June.
Haye, the former world heavyweight champion who lost his WBA belt in July 2011 to Wladimir Klitschko before beating Dereck Chisora 12 months later, will face a 28-year-old who has won all but one of his 24 professional fights.

Charr's only defeat came against Klitschko's older brother Vitali last September. The Ukrainian retained his WBC title when the referee stopped the contest in the fourth round after Charr sustained a deep cut above his right eye.

Haye, 32, who wants one of the Klitschko brothers to give him a world title shot, has a record of 26 wins and two defeats. "David is determined to add another world title to his collection and sees Charr as the next step towards doing just that," Haye's promoters said.

#482 ·
Bolton fighter Amir Khan is targeting a world title fight in the United States in December.

The former world light welterweight champion recovered from being floored by Julio Diaz to secure a hard-fought win over the Mexican on Saturday.

"There are a few names we're looking at," he said. "I want to face the likes of Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson. I want to regain the world title and then jump into the ring with Floyd Mayweather and other big names."
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.