Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWA Thunder - Monday, January 7th - #27

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 02:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
DiabeticDave
Drinking Tequila With Satan

DiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friends
Default Re: PWA Thunder - Monday, January 7th - #27

Picks

Punk
Big Show
Sheamus
Orton
Cesaro
Barrett
Ziggler
Del Rio

Back Ups

Sandow
Rhodes

Promo

"and your 2 time TV Champion...The Mastodon, Dave Martini. Lee Powell may think this means he's safe now. Oh no. TV Champion or not, I'm coming for you and that World Heavyweight Title. While you hold that title, you call yourself 'The Best in the World'...and that's just not right. That doesn't sit well with me, so we're gonna change that. The New's Years Revolution Invertational, just another means of getting you 1 on 1 in this ring, and taking that title. 'Cus you know, when the time comes when it is just me versus you for that title, you lose..."