Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Daniel "The Dazzler" Bryan

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 01:25 PM   #36 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Daniel "The Dazzler" Bryan

I never said it was. Obviously I'm just giving my opinion, but there are a few facts in my post that I can highlight that Bryan didn't beat the caliber of talent that Angle did. Angle beat The Rock, Austin, Undertaker, they were the top talent in the business at the time, in the current WWE Bryan hasn't been any top guys (at least not cleanly like Angle did, countout and DQ victories over guys like Punk don't count). And because of those credible wins over top guys, among many other things that I listed, people could take Kurt Angle seriously at any moment, despite any comedy that he might do from time to time, unlike Bryan.

Last edited by Nostalgia : 01-07-2013 at 01:27 PM.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote