Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Daniel "The Dazzler" Bryan

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #33 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia
Default Re: Daniel "The Dazzler" Bryan

The Kurt Angle comparisons have got to stop. Yes Kurt could be a comedy character at times, but people took him 100% seriously because he was much more credible, looked more credible, had beaten some of the top talent in the business, had more charisma and intensity than Bryan could ever wish could have, and never really let his comedy side get into his matches. Bryan isn't completely serious in the ring, you're wrong KeepingItReal. Bryan's very comedy in the ring these days, just take this video for example (apologies for the bad quality):

Bryan does that practically ever match these days, along with stopping to shout ''NO'' at random times at the crowd that disrupts the pace of a match. I can't take him seriously at all when he does it, and I know I'm not the only one. Bryan's be reduced to those comedy kicks and only a few other moves in his matches these days and it's sad to see because he's such a great wrestler. You know what Bryan I could take seriously? The one who put on a match of the year quality match with Punk at Over The Limit 2012, where he wasn't be restricted in the ring and he didn't let comedy ruin his matches.