Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Raw Discussion Thread - 1/7/13 - RAW GETS ROCKED

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 01:44 PM   #222 (permalink)
Marrakesh
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Marrakesh needs to take rep more seriousMarrakesh needs to take rep more seriousMarrakesh needs to take rep more seriousMarrakesh needs to take rep more seriousMarrakesh needs to take rep more seriousMarrakesh needs to take rep more seriousMarrakesh needs to take rep more seriousMarrakesh needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official Raw Discussion Thread - 1/7/13 - RAW GETS ROCKED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Ha. I'm actually watching the entire 2000 year accordingly, as in 1 Raw and 1 SD per week for the rest of the year. I've watched the first 2 shows of the year and well, there really is no comparison. It isn't even fair. The McMahon-Helmsley Era is in full swing, Mick Foley got fired the week before, Triple H fights Show for the WWF Title and wins, Rock gets put in a 3 on 1 handicap match against DX and if he loses he's fired, Foley comes to save him and that ends Raw. Wow. We don't get that much shit in a month of WWE TV these days never mind one fucking night and I didn't even get to SD yet. It's ridiculous and that's without mentioning the IC title storyline with Jericho and Chyna, the tag title storyline with the Outlaws, Al Snow being a freak, Kurt Angle's undefeated streak and the list goes on and on. I'm saving the next 2000 Raw for after I watch tonight's show lol.
Any chance you could let me know where to get these episodes either on here or by pm? I've looked for them alot.
Marrakesh is offline   Reply With Quote