Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 12:14 PM   #7594 (permalink)
Bruce L
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Bruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO! View Post
I was wondering if anyone here could let me know if Glory By Honor from 2012 is worth buying?
I just got it, and I thought it was very good from an in-ring perspective. It seems like a lot of people have lost tolerance for RoH lately, so your mileage may vary, but I'm definitely one of the people who's lost interest in the product over the past year-and-a-half or so, and this show had enough good matches to be a worthwhile view. Definitely weird to see how the production has changed since the last full show I watched, which was Best in the World 2011.