Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Saturn

Thread: Saturn
View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 10:48 AM   #40 (permalink)
jcmmnx
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

jcmmnx 501 - 1000jcmmnx 501 - 1000jcmmnx 501 - 1000jcmmnx 501 - 1000jcmmnx 501 - 1000jcmmnx 501 - 1000jcmmnx 501 - 1000jcmmnx 501 - 1000
Default Re: Saturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxitron View Post
I started watching about a year after Perry Saturn was released after his injury in WWE; I never got to watch the guy wrestle at all, but recently because of his interviews and fairly interesting life-after-WWE I had decided to look at his work in late WCW and between 2000-2002 WWE (then WWF of course).

I thought, personally, that he was a very good wrestler. I still haven't seen any videos on his promos or anything, but regardless of that, I think that he had both the power and the speed to be considered a really good agile power-wrestler. Not to mention he had a submission finisher which was simple yet great, and can be considered a 'credible' submission finisher.

What's your thoughts on Perry Saturn?
Thoughts on him being released whilst injured/barely after recovering from his injury?[citation needed]
Thoughts on how his life turned out after wrestling for WWE?

Thoughts on him possibly returning for the famed 1000th episode of RAW and the unlikelihood of him staying in WWE as anything?
Saturn was maybe the best all around athlete in wrestling before he blew his knee out right before he came to WCW. Check out some of his ECW work in the Eliminators to see he him at his athletic peak. The match vs the Dudleys at Barely Legal and the matches against Sabu and RVD are what I'd recomend watching(also their squash matches were glorious jobber killings).
jcmmnx is offline   Reply With Quote