Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #519 (permalink)
Scooty Puff Jr
Scooty Puff Jr Sucks!

Scooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missed
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Gaping Dragon was hard for me the first time. I died there a couple of times but then I got the attack tells down. That's the key to all the bosses in this game. Once you know what they are about to do by the tell then you can adjust and attack.

Of course I didn't have a beastly weapon like you did Soup.

Havel's ring has to be great for heavy armor players. It doesn't do alot for me since I don't wear armor although in my next playthrough I will.

btw, I have Havel's gear waiting for the 4 Kings. I used it last time on them and completely bossed it.
The Gaping Dragon was surprisingly easy, it only took me like two tries. I took out most of his health with fire arrows, then went to town with the melee once I figured out his charge shit down, which didn't take long honestly.

Scooty Puff Jr is online now   Reply With Quote