Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Users on this website who are minors

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 08:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: Users on this website who are minors

I don't think they'd hear anything on a site like this that they wouldn't hear in real life. I would also like to think that the usage of under 18s on this site is so small it shouldn't make a difference anyway, meaning I'm hoping that if you're under 18 you aren't spending enough time on wrestling forums for anything to affect them.

Overall, this site doesn't have nudity and any swearing it does have is either filtered rare, or used by people who don't know any better. If there are people under 16 using this site and are here to stay, aren't trolls and just making random John Cena threads then I would say they have proved enough for us to know they won't be affected by what they read on here.

If you stay out of Rants section and don't read the news stories in the Anything section, then I would say anybody of any age who knows their wrestling can get along fine on this site without any worry.