Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your Most Hated Wrestler?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 06:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
Three Dog
Bringing you the truth...no matter how bad it hurts..

Location: My Fortified bunker in the middle of the DC Hellhole.
Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000
Default Re: Your Most Hated Wrestler?

For me personally its Ian Rotten. Like as soon as the name comes up i cant seem to spout enough hate for what a god forsaken cancer he is to the entire wrestling world. If you have not heard the "And then the bell rings" radio show with their guest Mr. Rotten you would understand my hate! (if you havent i really really implore you to listen in the link below) he basically explains in great detail the awful, nay horrible things he has done to people in the business (including raising money for a girl with cancer and keeping ALL the proceeds). I personally was a very happy man when IWA Mid South eventually burned to the ground. When hes not performing now for crowds of 3-7 people he works at a fucking taco bell, so yeah!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jerrywi...e-bell-rings-1
See my hate isnt founded in rumors, its like known fact hes a tumor on the Indy scene that just keeps comin back...
“Look, let’s start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period. Did you not plan for this contingency? I mean even the Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.... I'm just saying.” –

[] Adrian Neville/PAC wins a Title In WWE
Three Dog is offline   Reply With Quote