Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 05:35 AM   #3166 (permalink)
Diesel_Power
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Diesel_Power is an after thoughtDiesel_Power is an after thought
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theproof View Post
You know, I was holding off on responding negatively to you until I saw this. So your telling me that just because the WWE fired him he wouldn't be an asset to TNA? Did you even bother to watch any of his recent work before mouthing off and spitting your bs? If you did you would see that he is a talented big man worker who is very good on the mic.
Erm ... if you actually read what I am saying, I didnt say that at all. Thanks for missing the point. My point is nobody knows who the fuck he is, so unveiling him as a mask man would be a stupid way of debuting him.

Answer me this, what has more chance of getting over: Jay Bradley debuting with several vignettes, interviews and eventually debuting in a feud with a Samoa Joe or someone like that and winning the TV title. Or Sting beating him up with a bat and taking his mask off as he runs away trying to hold his face?

Quote:
I'm just saying that I think you set your expectations a little bit too high and you really have nobody to blame but yourself for that.
Well what a idiot I am actually expecting something decent. The fact you have to lower your standards for a wrestling angle is so sad its hilarious.

Quote:
All you have to do is look back on the history of wrestling and you will see why that is one of the most ignorant things to say. If the WWE used that same type of thinking that you do back in the monday night wars we would have the WCW still around while the WWE would have folded a long time ago.
Talk about ignorant. WWE was notorious for changing the names of WCW wrestlers and never mentioning there previous history. WWE was always about creating their own history with wrestlers like Dustin Rhodes and Ron Simmons and Steve Austin and Mick Foley and Marc Mero who all came in under different characters. There is a large difference from pushing a young Steve Austin and Mike Knox.
Diesel_Power is offline   Reply With Quote