Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your Most Hated Wrestler?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 04:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Quasi Juice
The human torch was denied a bank loan.

Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000
Default Re: Your Most Hated Wrestler?

You're reasons for choosing HHH are unfair IMO and based on dirt sheets. HHH came up with the screwjob? Nope. He didn't make it happen either, he was a midcarder at that point. Hell, HHH was the lowest on the totem pole in the Kliq when Nash and Hall were around, and got punished for celebrating in MSG with them before they left the WWF. As for his relationship with The Rock; I've never heard really bad things about it. I'm sure HHH was jealous of Rock's popularity at one point, but he still put Rock over so it's not like he abused his power to stop Rock from being popular. And HHH is in corporate now and they've brought Rock back and put him over the biggest star of the company so I doubt HHH hates the guy. Lastly, the stories about not wanting to put over guys are rumours. Kane didn't want to be World Champ, RVD and Booker T came at the wrong time because they already knew Goldberg was coming and they wanted to keep HHH strong as the heel champ for Goldberg to beat him, which is what happened. So all in all, HHH gets a bad rep and most (ex) WWE wrestlers that are not bitter, say he's a great wrestler, likeable and loves the business.

See a guy who does deserve more hate is Hulk Hogan. If you go through his career, the amount of times he didn't put over guys and politicked his way to always being the main focus is insane.

HBK pre-2002 is a dick too, and you're right about Dynamite Kid. I only hear horrible stories about the Kid.